Tuesday 31 July 2012

Interview with Self Publish or Die

Just a small list of recent Reviewers and Interviews that have been completed:

A huge thank you for Annabell, Kristina Yeager, Dawn, Leah and Emily for being so kind to me and giving me wonderful, honest reviews and exciting interview questions. They are all amazing people and I can not thank them enough.

Mera's YA Books.
http://merasyabooklist.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/in-which-leah-reviews-my-demonic-ghost.html
Self Publish or Die: Interview


Team Nerds: Interview

Review: 4 / 5 Star



Open Book Society Review: 5/5 Star


Book Club Sister: Interview and Review  5 /5 Stars

Any reviewers who would like to help me out: please don't hestiate to contact myself on
jacintamaree@hotmail.com.au  as I check my email every day, or my publisher on heather@staccatopublishing.com

Thank you so much for your time.


________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment