Thursday 11 October 2012

National Novel Writers Month

 I am so excited about November!! Why you might ask?
 
 Because I have joined a free forum  called - National Novel Writers Month where you have to complete a novel worth at minimum 50,000 words during the month of November. That is starting from scratch!!
 
Here is the website: http://www.nanowrimo.org/
 
If you want a challenge why not try out NaNoWiMo (short for National Novel Writers Month) with me? I'm pretty sure it's localised to Australians but there's no reason why you can't join the fun as well! Once it enters into November, you must write, write, write until you've hit that 50,000 word novel. There are prizes to be won to all those who participate.
 
Also, i've created a new web page that only focuses on the My Demonic Ghost - series. Give aways and promotional gifts will be advertised on that web page, as well as my facebook, deviant art page and up here on personal blog. I'm sorry that I have been a bit inactive lately; I've been putting all of my spare time into completing My Demonic Ghost - Reapers which is Book Two of the trilogy. 
 
Check it out, tell me what you think -
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment