Sunday 17 February 2013

A beautiful morning surprise ...

This has made me so happy....
 
 
 
 
If it's too hard to read it says:
 
Okay, so I read My Demonic Ghost. It was... I cannot even put words to it. Take every single positive comment a mesh it all together into one. I absolutely loved everything about, from the characters, to the plot, to the setting, just all of it. Your story was so beautiful, so descriptive, so touching and stunning. All of it is just so epic, I couldn't even begin to list off the things I liked about it because I would go on about it for forever. You did such an amazing job! My Demonic Ghost is definitely one of my favorite stories that I have ever read.
 
Regardless what happens with the rest of the day, this will keep me smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment