Tuesday 17 December 2013

BOOK OF THE YEAR / THAILAND

LOVE THIS! Hey, as I'm going to be away for the new few weeks I won't be able to promote / share this around with everyone so this is my last and final shout out for the voting!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE your support! It's super easy and super quick~ ♥ ♥ Please share - there are so many amazing authors on this list who deserve recognition.

THANK YOU!

With voting only open 10 more days here is the top 10 books in alphabetical order. But that doesn't mean it's over continue to get your votes in for your favorites.

Dead Last By: Mar Marc Quaranta
Drive By: Author Karina Gioertz
Five Year Old Death By: Author Bathsheba Dailey
Half Blood By: Josephine SanchezJosephine Sanchez Vanner
My Demonic Ghost - The Reapers By: Jacinta Maree
Patch Land Adventures (Book two) "Camping at Mimi's Ranch" By: Carmen Swick
Surrender to Fate By: Jacelyn Rye
Tainted Waters By: Maggie Thom
Tears of War By: A.D.Trosper



https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L3cH4I5F70C-5Zu9U5wtxZ7_zzDxmiR9v7G0E0BuMns/viewform

No comments:

Post a Comment