Sunday 23 March 2014

Indies Down Under Book Signing.


A huge thank you to Jess Savage and Jodie for their incredible hard work into pulling this together. On the 24th of march 2014 we had a giant book signing for all authors! From erotic to dystopian and horror, we had everything. 
I would just like to say an extra thanks to all those that came up to my table, and thank you for all those that bought a copy of either Banished Spirits or The Reapers (some even bought both). I can't express just how much your support means to me, and without you guys authors can't do what we do best. 

Make things up. 

It was a fantastic turn out and I was so happy to finally get to meet all the incredible authors I chat to everyday. 





MY TABLE: I think I am going to change what I have on my table. The post cards are too bulky and take up WAY too much room. I may opt to have key chains or something else on there.

This is me and my beautiful editor Becky from Bex and books. - 







 

CARMEN JENNER: Author of Welcome to Sugar town and Enjoy your stay. 





JOANNE FROM JO-ANNE REVIEWS:


FRANKIE ROSE: AUTHORS OF THE HOPE SERIES AND HALO 


LAURA L HUNTER: AUTHOR OF THE AQUA SAGA, THE LEGEND OF THE ARCHANGEL, THE DRAGON HEART KEEPER + MORE




A QUICK PICTURE OF THE CROWD




THE MOMENT JESS AND JODIE RECEIVED THEIR GIFTS OF SIGNED CANVAS. 


BEING SILLY WITH LAUREN BEARZATTO:  














No comments:

Post a Comment